TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

Ah, if only this was a real game. It'd instantly be my favorite, just for the character creation alone.

ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2 ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2

Awesome

Very funny. The animations were well placed too.
That scene where megaman looks at the bosses, what's it supposed to mean?

Gunstar-X responds:

It's another joke at the shock of Splash Woman being the first ever female Robot Master. Ah, the hype of Megaman 9...it was well deserved hype. XD

LOZ: SOD IV LOZ: SOD IV

Awesome, man.

This is awesome. The Boss fight could have been longer though...
Animation: 10
Music: 10
Storyline: 10

for an overall: 10

mad-dave responds:

I know I could have made the boss fight longer, Its just so boring trying to animate a boss fight with that particular boss sprite :P

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Oh yeah, I'm bad!

That was awesome, Jetz. I've been wanting to see this, but I had no idea this would be so funny XD

Lol@ The first scene XD

CVAnimation responds:

Is funny, it was actually was just going to be the first scene, it later evolve into something else which was WAAY better! :D

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Best Movie I've seen thus far.

Wow. The combination of these great artists is the best idea I've seen. The animation was very slick. No mishaps at all... except for the blue Ice Climber's fuzzy coat thing changing all of a sudden. Meh, tiny detail no one really noticed.
The music was awesome and well selected/placed.
The jokes were original. Every other scene wasn't a "Mario is fat and farts a lot" scene.

By far, the only thing that could have made this even better, would be a Mario RPG scene.

By the way, what the heck is that thing that falls on Megaman and Fox? I couldn't really tell.

Metroid Wars Metroid Wars

That was pretty Good.

Graphics: They were sprites. I like sprites. so 10 for you.
Sound: Metroid music = 5; Metroid music placed properly = 10 which is what you did.
Story: Nice concept. I don't think it's been used before... though I'm more than likely wrong.

Overall: This is a pretty good movie. Though you could have zoomed in a liilte bit on the whole movie. If I could remember what the link was, I tell you where to get a VCam, but I just can not remember. D< Keep up the good work. I'm anticipating more movies from you.

Replicante responds:

Wow thanks, I really appreciate this.

ABunchOfSNESsedUpCrap 1 ABunchOfSNESsedUpCrap 1

great. only one problem...

Your movie is great. The problam is that it skips the kirby scene completely. In fact, if it weren't for the "Selest Scene" option, I wouldn't have known it was there. You might want to fix that.

Gunstar-X responds:

Crap. Thanks for that Geno. I rushed the release, it was night and I wanted to sleep. Also, in the first few minutes of its release on Newgrounds it skipped over the Mario Bros. 2 Skit. Hopefully thas the last of my problems.
Again, thanks alot.